- A California judge has given the green light for Activision to sue EA. Why is Activision suing Electronic Arts for $400 million? Over the incredibly childish Infinity Ward situation, that's why.
- Ubisoft recently released an HD redraw of Beyond Good and Evil. That's a great thing, but can we cut the double sell crap and get the sequel already.
- The tragedy in Japan has led to several games being understandably postponed, while Irem decided to outright cancel Disaster Report 4 out of respect for those affected by the Earthquake and ensuing Tsunami.
- An all new DJ Hero 2 track pack, which includes music from Jaylib, Atmosphere, and RJD2 was released earlier this week. It shouldn't cost more than $10 for the full three mix pack, so if you have DJ Hero 2, go get it.
- Fans of Mass Effect 2...There is more DLC coming in the form of yet another mission. This supposedly final mission pack is slated for a March 29th release date.
I'll be back on Monday...
Post a Comment